News:

Due to a lack of interest in this forum and only spam accounts signing up, new member registration has been disabled. If you are a genuine G40 enthusiast who wants an account please send me an email - paul (at) polog40 (dot) co (dot) uk and I will sort it out for you.

Main Menu

Supercharger service

Started by GAF2, January 14, 2009, 06:54:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GAF2

Well guys after just buying my G i am going to send the charger for a service/upgrade as it would seem to have been a while since it eas done.  I have old certificates from jabba sport so emailed them today and he quoted me £363 for a stage 2 rebuild with improved porting plus p+p, what do you think of that price and jabba sport in general?

Cheers guys

hayesey

jabbasport will be fine, they've been doing g40 chargers  for years and years.  I'd get a quote from G-Werks too.

GAF2