Author Topic: *Feeler* Genuine G40 Coupe Shell  (Read 3509 times)

Offline kwijibo_coupe

• Members
*Feeler* Genuine G40 Coupe Shell
« on: October 24, 2014, 07:01:29 pm »
Just gauging interest for now.

I'm thinking of parting with my G40 coupe shell in black (L041)

Reason being it will never be what I want it to be which is a mint condition totally standard G40. The reason for this is the fact the car was a write off back in the early 00's. But it was repaired and identity checked in 2005. This is all stated on the logbook.

I'm not 100% sure on the circumstances behind the write off but I believe it to be a front end impact focused on the passenger side. But the only evidence of this is a small ripple on the roof just above the A pillar. Apart from that the shell looks to be as straight as any other Mk2F shell.

I bought the car from Mr Phil Jackson in 2009 and I've had it ever since.

No rust to speak of apart from some spots that became visible once the windows were removed.

When I say shell I am being quite literal, it will be a shell with only the wings, doors, bonnet and bootlid attached and that is it.

Would be perfect for someone with a G40 converted Polo.

Since I have to put up a price I'll say £250 and it is located just outside Peterhead. Obviously it will need to be picked up.

The registration is J839PDD if anyone wants to do any checks on it.

Pictures available in my build thread on Club Polo http://www.clubpolo.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=267038 or I can take more for any serious enquiries.