Author Topic: Fog lights  (Read 2432 times)

Offline matthg40

• Members
Fog lights
« on: September 16, 2014, 03:22:15 pm »
Hi all right I reshelled my g a few years back and I've just come to wire my front fog lights up as I never got round to it.ive just noticed that there is a yellow and white wire that has been cut that comes out of the bulkhead just in front of the fuse box.now I assume this is for the dog lights I assume this because this isn't my loom it's the one that came with the shell.my question is I have a red and a blue wire coming off my front fogs.which do I wire into the yellow and white wire on the loom?any advice cheers guys

Offline matthg40

• Members
Re: Fog lights
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2014, 12:26:31 am »
I've just realised that there is the white connector near the ecu that supply's the front fogs if needed.so why would the previous owner of wired into the white and yellow cable in the loom?im abit confused any ideas anyone please?

Offline matthg40

• Members
Re: Fog lights
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2014, 12:50:53 pm »
I've now come to realise that I now have no rear fog.ive took my dash off and I have now power going to the fog light switch.the fuse is fine.i brought a test light and there is now power in the whole line at all.does any body have any idea at all please I'm a desperate man cheers guys