Author Topic: Europe trip  (Read 2285 times)

Offline Agent47

• Members
Europe trip
« on: July 14, 2014, 05:37:40 pm »
Got back from an awesome trip around Europe last night. 1200 miles in 4 days through 6 countries, and one trip around the Ring. Car was perfect the whole time, and even survived a thrashing around the Green Hell. The only thing it didn't like were some speed bumps in Amsterdam. Except for that it carried me and my mate supremely with all the crap we took along the way as well. Was really impressed with it and am planning the next one.

Offline z3i

• Members
Re: Europe trip
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2014, 10:32:30 pm »
Epic!! Glad to hear you had no break downs, very surprised you only did 1200 miles? We managed 3000 miles in 9 days round Europe lol

Offline Agent47

• Members
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2014, 10:56:42 am »
Didn't think it was too bad considoring we planned it 4 days beforehand! To be fair we didn't go too far south so the mileage was never going to be that much. The Berg cup was awesome though, so much cool stuff to see and so close, just a shame the Sunday was a bit of a wash out. The 1.4 g40 sounded immense, revving to 9k rpm.

Offline Jacque

• Members
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2014, 04:40:33 pm »
neumann rules the bergcup, that is for sure :)

if im correct he has a bi-g40, and also a 16valve head.

saw him in Eschdorf this year (and ealier editions aswell), he broke down in training this time though, no victory for him.

From UK, Eschdorf is the closest bergcup to visit, always on first weekend of may ( i m from belgium, its only a 2 hr drive for me :))

this year they host the FIA masters of hillclimb, 24th october! i m going as only the best 6 or so of all european country's can enter.