Author Topic: My saloon  (Read 4267 times)

Offline Agent47

• Members
My saloon
« on: May 15, 2014, 10:49:23 am »
So after almost a year of sorting and swearing i have a pic of my car. Started life as a lovely pretty much standard G, until it was ruined by a dick in a Freelander. How it was...

Offline Agent47

• Members
Re: My saloon
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2014, 10:55:44 am »
And how it is now...

Offline Jester

• Members
  • I have to return some videotapes.
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2014, 03:14:09 pm »
shame about the coupe but the saloon looks really clean and cool, what are those seats you have?

Offline Agent47

• Members
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2014, 05:09:15 pm »
Yeah, i was fuming. It's my favourite VW colour, but the back end was ruined. Got some nice parts out of the insurance money though. The seats came with the shell, was told they are off an Audi, maybe an S3. I didn't like them to start with, they're big and heavy and not particularly supportive. But now i've put some black carpet in the back and new black mats im beginning to like them. Just annoying that the new mounts are welded in, otherwise i would have got rid of them by now.
Thanks, i've never had a saloon before, really like it, paint work could do with touching up here and there but from a distance it looks really good, been well looked after.

Offline Jester

• Members
  • I have to return some videotapes.
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2014, 05:25:43 pm »
Yea it's a really cool colour, not seen much. At least you still came out with a lovely g after the mishap of the coupe!

you should get some more photos up, would be nice to see some interior.

Offline Agent47

• Members
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2014, 10:57:56 pm »
I'll get some more up in the coming weeks. Got an 'original' gear knob on the way, and got my freshly rebuilt charger to fit along with my black intercooler. Slowly getting to where I want it. Then can start building a silly power engine. Always something to delay that though!