Author Topic: Who's got this G40 H686ODC  (Read 2142 times)

Offline Jake G40

• Members
Who's got this G40 H686ODC
« on: March 08, 2014, 07:02:13 am »
Not posted on here in years as the G40 I was about to buy went right in front of me, stood there cash in hand, and since have been busy with golfs.
I just wanna know who has the grey G40 with reg H686ODC, a mate of mine bought it about 2 years ago and sold it as I was walking to his house with the cash I've tried to get in touch with the buyer but got no where, I've been told it was seen on eBay recently and I would like to get in touch with new owner! Any help on the matter would be much appreciated! If anyone knows for sure or the owner is on here please email me jake.gti2410@gmail.com
Cheers.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 07:12:57 am by Jake G40 »

Offline sparkz786

• Members
Re: Who's got this G40 H686ODC
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2014, 10:41:08 pm »
When exactly did you try and but this? I bought this last year as a non runner. Running a g40 eaton which had an engine build .. Been sat for a while as time is hard but is almost ready to go!!

Offline Jake G40

• Members
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2014, 10:13:42 am »
My mate bought it 2 years ago from wales and it was in Lancaster, I think you must have bought it off the guy that beat me to it, it's grey with a really clean body and front bumper cut for cooler? 2 cobra buckets and stripped interior? Unless he changed all that. Good to hear it's still alive! One of the best I've seen, please take my details if you ever want to sell it and send me some pics! I test drove it and I've had some serious dubs but that one has to be one of the funnest things to drive!

Offline sparkz786

• Members
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2014, 09:44:42 pm »
I got it off a guy in leicester! He melted a piston to shit, so i had stripped it fully with a rebuilt block, and changed virtually evrything! Chassis legs been welded, and spare tyre bay is getting chopped out soon! I got it with original g40 interior, which is a bit shabby if im honest but i am planning to strip it out and leave two seats (may consider buckets inthe future) .. Its actually off road at the moment being a pain in the ass but cant wait for it to be done! And yeah right about the cooler cut out! I can email a few pics of it if you like. Was it sitting on steffan rs' when you saw it? Im currently refurbing them myself to a mirror polish :/ i just make things worse for myself haha!