News:

Due to a lack of interest in this forum and only spam accounts signing up, new member registration has been disabled. If you are a genuine G40 enthusiast who wants an account please send me an email - paul (at) polog40 (dot) co (dot) uk and I will sort it out for you.

Main Menu

Rebuilt Full blend charger

Started by ereeiz, October 11, 2013, 07:52:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ereeiz

Mange tout!

I've got a G40 charger, ported by PSD as a full blend. I bought it a while back from Grantvw for £350, wasn't used to the additional noise you get from going from a standard unserviced 90k charger on std worn v belts to a fully ported 65mm toothed belt induction kit setup, so I sent it to Pete to get rebuilt, £250 later I got it back and ran it for 4k or so.

It has got a bit of chemical metal in there (and has done in both my and Grants ownership- so it's done a few miles like that with no issues) but hasn't affected performance at all.

£450 ono

Located in Worcester but I also commute daily up/ down the M5 to Stonehouse, Gloucestershire so can meet/ you pick up if you want. I can post too. Whatever suits really!