News:

Due to a lack of interest in this forum and only spam accounts signing up, new member registration has been disabled. If you are a genuine G40 enthusiast who wants an account please send me an email - paul (at) polog40 (dot) co (dot) uk and I will sort it out for you.

Main Menu

Driver Side Seatbelt

Started by AdzCM, June 24, 2018, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AdzCM

Long story short, I need one lol. Anybody got one from a car they are breaking etc?

sleag40

I'll have a look this weekend chief - I have two sets IIRC - it's just finding them may take a while! :)

ereeiz

For reference..... I don't think the seat belts are handed. So either side would fit?

AdzCM

Quote from: ereeiz on June 28, 2018, 05:22:38 PM
For reference..... I don't think the seat belts are handed. So either side would fit?

Hey bud, got one on eBay but thanks anyway.

Adrian