News:

Due to a lack of interest in this forum and only spam accounts signing up, new member registration has been disabled. If you are a genuine G40 enthusiast who wants an account please send me an email - paul (at) polog40 (dot) co (dot) uk and I will sort it out for you.

Main Menu

May need a new bottom end for my g40

Started by matthg40, September 18, 2017, 03:08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matthg40

Having problems think it's a compression probem so may just swap the bottom end to save any hassle so if anyone has one I've got cash waiting just waiting for compression tester to make sure it is that

Jezza-7


matthg40

Dude what you got need any bottom end to get my 40 back on the road

Jezza-7


matthg40

OK Hanson anyway mate not got any pistons have you

ereeiz


matthg40


Robga


Agent47

I have some pistons sat on my kitchen table, currently still on my rods but i won't be needing them as im going 1341 or 1306 with my build.