News:

Due to a lack of interest in this forum and only spam accounts signing up, new member registration has been disabled. If you are a genuine G40 enthusiast who wants an account please send me an email - paul (at) polog40 (dot) co (dot) uk and I will sort it out for you.

Main Menu

K03 parts wanted

Started by Pete@Harrisons, October 06, 2016, 11:37:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete@Harrisons

Hi,
New on here just getting to know all the ins and outs so forgive any green questions..!
I'm after parts to convert to K03 turbo on my G40 converted 6N, manifold, down pipe (which would modify) map sensor etc if you have any bits would be really interested..!
Also after a GT inlet manifold if anyone has one
Many thanks,
Pete..!  :)

benh999

Pm'd you Pete  ;)

I've got manifold and inlet etc..

RyanC

I have a down pipe (stainless) but would need modifying. PM me if interest