News:

Due to a lack of interest in this forum and only spam accounts signing up, new member registration has been disabled. If you are a genuine G40 enthusiast who wants an account please send me an email - paul (at) polog40 (dot) co (dot) uk and I will sort it out for you.

Main Menu

IN NEED OF SUPERCHARGER SHAFT PLEASE HELP

Started by timmyb, May 05, 2015, 05:03:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

timmyb

my bearing collapsed therefore making any bearing a loose fit on it so in need of new shaft

PeteG40

Main shaft or countershaft?  Is the oil slinger ok?

timmyb

I think it's the main shaft it's the one withe the needle pin bearing in middle.

timmyb


PeteG40

That is the main shaft. The oil slinger is an interference fit. Once on the shaft shouldn't move in or out.

Where are you,  I've probably got something usable.

Pete

timmyb


timmyb

My number is 07405517785 if you could help I would be much obliged. Cheers

PeteG40

I'm in penistone south Yorkshire.

S o not far

timmyb


timmyb


timmyb


timmyb


PeteG40