News:

Due to a lack of interest in this forum and only spam accounts signing up, new member registration has been disabled. If you are a genuine G40 enthusiast who wants an account please send me an email - paul (at) polog40 (dot) co (dot) uk and I will sort it out for you.

Main Menu

G40 cylinder head

Started by xrrich, October 15, 2013, 07:49:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xrrich

Have my g40 head for sale
It was removed to be replaces with a BVH I purchased
All complete

£110
Cheers
Rich

Jezza-7

Where you located mate? Whats the mileage on it?

xrrich

Located in Rugby, Warwickshire, Mileage was 143,000

Jezza-7

Bit too far for me to travel.


xrrich

No worries , Rwyb this weekend santa pod Saturday 9am-9pm I'll bring it along ;)

Jezza-7

Got a wedding this friday mate so probably wont be in a great condition to drive.