News:

Due to a lack of interest in this forum and only spam accounts signing up, new member registration has been disabled. If you are a genuine G40 enthusiast who wants an account please send me an email - paul (at) polog40 (dot) co (dot) uk and I will sort it out for you.

Main Menu

Ppp manifold tips to get charger off

Started by bozzi, December 16, 2012, 02:38:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bozzi

Hi guys I may be doing something silly here new to g40s but tryin to get the charger off but the 10 mm alan key bolt won't come out with the ppp manifold as it fouls it

Over tryed taking manifold off bit this it's the charger before coming of the studs

Any tips welcome I'm probs just not doing it right

Thanks chris

bozzi

#1
I may have been miss informed wen buyin it but I believe it's a ppp

Yoof

The 10mm cap head fouls the manifold???

You got a pic, might help people.

Cheers

Pete