News:

Due to a lack of interest in this forum and only spam accounts signing up, new member registration has been disabled. If you are a genuine G40 enthusiast who wants an account please send me an email - paul (at) polog40 (dot) co (dot) uk and I will sort it out for you.

Main Menu

Did they ever change the slam panel on the mk3 for g40?

Started by ModeC, March 13, 2012, 10:08:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ModeC

I need a new slam panel due to an impact  :-[

Question is did VW do anything to the shell/slam panel/body at the front to accomodate the supercharger? Can any mk3 coupe part be used?

Cheers!

Tom

hayesey


scotsjohn


ModeC

I thought as much! Problem with these cars is that the knowledge is just not there. Thank you for the replys! Now where did that pattern part on ebay go!