News:

Due to a lack of interest in this forum and only spam accounts signing up, new member registration has been disabled. If you are a genuine G40 enthusiast who wants an account please send me an email - paul (at) polog40 (dot) co (dot) uk and I will sort it out for you.

Main Menu

makes a good read

Started by lance, March 26, 2009, 08:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hayesey

ah yeah I know that car.  He's on club gti too.  Probably about the best mk3 polo around but my god has it had some money spent on it!

Robin

wow, anyone like to guess how much money has been put into it?

hayesey

no point in guessing but I'm fairly sure that sequential gearbox he's got probably cost more than I've spent on my car including buying it.

jez1272gt

That car is so inspirational. Its got to be one of my favourite track preped cars of all time!!