News:

Due to a lack of interest in this forum and only spam accounts signing up, new member registration has been disabled. If you are a genuine G40 enthusiast who wants an account please send me an email - paul (at) polog40 (dot) co (dot) uk and I will sort it out for you.

Main Menu

Uprated exhaust hangers

Started by soggy1, March 13, 2009, 12:11:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

soggy1

As everyone nows the exhaust hangers on a m3 polo's are shit! Does anyone now of anyone thats designed or made uprated polo exhaust hangers?

DKnight

ive drawn up the plans already just need to get them made, just struggling to find someone to do it!



Dan

I have an uprated hanger system. The problem is that I wouldn't wan't to sell a kit that the complete rear part of the system only relies on. Provided it is used in conjunction with the normal hangers or another bracket I could do (possisbly with one hole in the normal bracket), it would work fine. Only thing is the welding the corresponding brackets to your rear silencer...

Alexiskayak_7

Powerflex has improved hangers...
Harder than stock ones + the exhaust will stop bounce...

DKnight

if the original mounts were strong enough, they would be fine...

so some solid repro ones would do the job good!