Technical > Engine and Transmission

Custom chips

(1/3) > >>

matthg40:
Does anybody know a respectable company that makes custom chips for g40s?i had one made by pit stop developments which I assume no longer exist and it seems to no longer work.so basically I need a replacement so can anyone please recommend someone to write me a new chip to replace my broken one.thank you as always matt

JoeH:
I wonder about this too, especially as PPP aren't doing any, there is a bit of a gap in the market?
custom mapping too...

Stealth?
Dubforce?

matthg40:
Gap in the market maplin do blank chips and my mate has the software and equipment to write them I’m just not sure exactly what date needs writing to get them to run else I’d start writing them myself 🤔

Yoof:
http://www.poloperformanceparts.co.uk/shop.php?cat=3

There's a list of the chips I sell, there are also a variety of slightly different flavours in each map.

There are very few companies who offer bespoke remapping - PPP haven't offered it for some time due to a lack of free time.

To reverse engineer the maps takes hours and hours, and needs a good degree of testing. Once you've bought the emulation kit, software, wideband, knock box and chip burner, modified an ECU to emulate... you'll have spent the same as an open aftermarket modern ECU.

matthg40:
I have had a look on your website and sadly you don’t cover what I need and that’s a problem as I can’t run my car without it as mine appears to have burnt out.i was contemplating getting a stand-alone ecu but not really looked into it I really just want a chip to get my car running again

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version