News:

Due to a lack of interest in this forum and only spam accounts signing up, new member registration has been disabled. If you are a genuine G40 enthusiast who wants an account please send me an email - paul (at) polog40 (dot) co (dot) uk and I will sort it out for you.

Main Menu

G40 CHIPS

Started by Etches, June 19, 2013, 11:04:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Etches

Standard G40 Chip  £20

Electronic developments chip ( 65mm pully, jabba induction, Gt Inlet and full exhaust , FULL custom map) £80

G40 chip of unknown origin (65mm pully, jabba induction, g60 greens, shrick cam, full exhaust, Gt Inlet ).... £70

I have experience driving with the electronic developments chip and I can vouch for the quality of the map, a really well set up chip which proved to have surprising performance (RR 132 bhp ish with print out)

Prices are ONO, postage will be extra. Cheers  Etches

Etches

ED chip sold, others are still here