Author Topic: Nissan 350Z ('54 plate, UK top-spec GT model)  (Read 4368 times)

Offline Andy

• Traders
Nissan 350Z ('54 plate, UK top-spec GT model)
« on: April 17, 2013, 09:36:17 pm »
2004 (’54) Azure Blue 350Z GT – UK car with Rays alloys

We’re expecting an addition to our family next month, so sadly it’s time to sell my Datsun. :'(

80,000 miles
12 months MOT
2 months tax

Specification
•   Rays Forged Alloy Wheels (mint, in anthracite)
•   Standard wheels with winter tyres also available
•   Rear parking sensors
•   Heated Electric Leather Seats
•   Bose Sound System
•   Cruise Control
•   Xenon HID headlights
•   Climate Control
•   OEM Bluetooth adaptor for stereo
•   OEM Nissan Boot divider
•   OEM Nissan Cargo net
•   OEM 350Z branded floor and boot mats
•   Stainless steel exhaust (sounds great, but nice and civilised on the motorway)

I’ve got a pile of invoices for work done since 2009, some of the highlights are:

•   Clutch done just before 50k
•   DS2500 pads front & rear
•   Print-out from Abbey Motorsport for 250bhp @ wheels (Circa 290bhp @ flywheel)
•   Recent new Vredstein Ultrac tyres all-round (~7mm tread)
•   Recent new rear discs
•   Full P3 service last time round
•   HPI clear (certificate supplied)
•   New rear wheel bearing (genuine Nissan from ZMANALEX)

I bought this is as having full service history, but I only got the history from 2009 onwards when I purchased the car. Having traced it back through a few owners, I established that Marshalls Nissan Cambridge lost the service book and history when selling it in 2009. They did provide copy invoices for work they’d done on the car and a new service book, and assured me that it was an approved Nissan sale with full Nissan history at that point. I had the (most expensive) full P3 service done after I bought the car just to be sure all was good.

Boot struts replaced with SGS items, so the tailgate stays up. Boot poppers also work properly too! Pain in the neck (literally) if these haven't been sorted. No nasty CV/driveshaft noises from the rear, and tyre wear is perfectly even - so the other common 350Z issues are also fine.

The car drives really nicely, I spent ages trying to find a decent condition blue one on Rays so I’ve tried to pamper it! It’s always fed super-unleaded without fail – Shell V-Power wherever possible.

If it goes for the full asking price I’ll throw the winter wheels and tyres in for free. Picture below to show what it looks like on them. They're Nokian WR2 winter tyres, which I've had very good experiences with winter testing cars at work in northern Europe, and have used on all my cars since.

I’d also consider part-ex with cash my way for a cheap motor (Polo?!) to use whilst I wait for my replacement Dad-wagon to be delivered. Car is in Warwickshire.

£6750ono
« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 09:51:03 pm by Andy »

Offline hayesey

• Administrators
  • The CV joint killer
    • ClubG40
Re: Nissan 350Z ('54 plate, UK top-spec GT model)
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2013, 12:01:58 pm »
swap it for a volvo? :D

Offline Andy

• Traders
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2013, 06:42:39 pm »
Vulva + cash monies.  ;D

Offline scotsjohn

• Members
  • Probably the oldest G driver in the Universe.
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2013, 12:20:35 pm »
Now if it had a Tow-Bar...