Author Topic: FOR SALE: VW Polo GT. Black. 122k  (Read 3921 times)

Offline samtheg

• Members
FOR SALE: VW Polo GT. Black. 122k
« on: July 15, 2014, 12:43:20 pm »
Hi Guys

I am thinking about selling my VW Polo Gt. 1.3. This car has been so much fun from the moment I bought it... even though it needed a new Head Gasket, Petrol Tank and other bits and bobs within 3 months of me purchasing the car.

The car is standard, bar the PPP 8k chip and a Pipercross induction kit which were the only changes I made.

The car is a bit scruffy around the edges and has some scratches over the bonnet and a few elsewhere. Obviously this is something that can be rectified I imagine with a little bit of TLC.

Used the car as my daily runner for the last 3 years or so. Over 6 months MOT (will check exactly) and a few months Tax left as well.

Unsure exactly how this should be priced as I havnt seen many about for a long time. I will take some more pictures once I give it a clean.

Any ideas on price would be a great help.

Offline Ben.lopo

• Members
  • Cereal
Re: FOR SALE: VW Polo GT. Black. 122k
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2014, 06:47:15 pm »
Hey I've seen them go anywhere from £400 to £800 last one I wanted in same condition from what I can see went for £650 hope this helps

Ben ,

Offline samtheg

• Members
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2014, 09:22:21 am »
Perfect. Cheers.

May look to keep hold of it unless I get nearer the top end. I have spent quite alot over the years and I love the car.

We will see.

Thanks

Offline Ben.lopo

• Members
  • Cereal
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2014, 04:11:04 pm »
I'd keep it you won't be able to get back what you've spent on it and loads of fun to still be had ;-)