Author Topic: Polo-PP.  (Read 3012 times)

Offline Jester

• Members
  • I have to return some videotapes.
Polo-PP.
« on: January 02, 2013, 10:20:36 am »
Hi, bit of silly reason to start a thread, I'm trying to contact the people at Polo-PP about an exhaust system but the number on the their website seems to be non-existent.

If they could post or pm me on here with a number that would be nice :).

Offline hayesey

• Administrators
  • The CV joint killer
    • ClubG40
Re: Polo-PP.
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2013, 10:29:53 am »
yeah they don't take phone calls any more because people took the p**s and kept ringing them non-stop wanting general advice and help with fitting stuff.  You will have to contact them via email or PM on here.  They will have been busy over xmas and back in work no doubt today so you might not get an instant response but be patient and they'll sort you out I'm sure!

Offline Jester

• Members
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2013, 10:35:28 am »
yea to be honest i did contact them via email sounding like a tool about what i was asking, they did reply and wished me a happy new year! :)
I'm just un-certain on a few things and would love to speak to them via phone or even in person, plus to sort out payment.

Offline Andy

• Traders
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2013, 11:41:48 am »
Ping us your questions via email and we'll reply as soon as possible. Like most people we've had a break over the Christmas/New Year period, so apologies for any delays in replying.

Hayesey's right about the 'phone too. We run PPP in our spare time which helps keep the prices down as the profit margins can be small because we both have day jobs to pay the bills. Sadly this also meant that whilst we'd spend hours on the 'phone, we didn't have the turnover/margins to support this and so we had to knock it on the head.

Offline Yoof

• Traders
  • I know naathing..
    • Polo Performance Parts
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2013, 01:39:47 pm »
You only e-mailed at quarter to 6 on a bank holiday- give us a chance  :D

Will ping you one back tonight when I'm on PPP-PC not my iPhone.

Cheers

Pete

Happy New Year to all Club G40 dudes  8)

Offline Jester

• Members
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2013, 01:47:46 pm »
I apologize to yoof and andy i didn't mean it to come across as if you weren't replying, I just simply thought it'd be easier if i could speak on the phone then keep sending you the messages,

I am actually wanting to buy the exhaust system i just don't know how you guys dealt with payment.

Sorry again and i look forward to sorting it out. ;)