Author Topic: Really good programs on discovery on sky and..anyone see disabled pets?  (Read 4008 times)

Offline supercharged spaniel

• Members
  • GRRRRRRR
right addicted to...campervan crisis, beetle crisis and how its made! top programs on discovery! watched loads!  loving them!

anyone see disabled pets?!  funny as! the dog in the flower bed upside down?!!! bwhaaaaa!  cried laughing...plus the wife who looked after her aged mother in a wheelchair and the dog in one next to her! hilarious!

Offline jimbugalee

• Members
Re: Really good programs on discovery on sky and..anyone see disabled pets?
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2008, 12:17:41 pm »
I didn't know how to take that disabled pets program!  First I thought it was cruel, then I was like awwwww then yes I did laugh when the dog was upside down in the flower bed.

Still think it was weird tho :s

Offline SamG40

• Administrators
  • Take.... on.... me....
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2008, 01:41:10 pm »
Bugger I missed that pets program it looked really good. Some people are mental about their pets.

Camper and beetle crisis just put me off buying anything aircooled! Scares the crap out of me.

Offline hayesey

• Administrators
  • The CV joint killer
    • ClubG40
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2008, 05:29:14 pm »
yeah I like beetle & campervan crisis, shame they are usually on a channel I don't get on Virgin Media.

That how it's made program sucks! I hate it.  It reminds of really poor quality educational programs you used ot have to sit through in school from time to time, the cheesey music too.

Can't go wrong with a good old repeat of Scrapheap Challenge.  The fact that it also has Lisa Rogers in it seals the deal  8)

Offline vwmk3jon

• Members
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2008, 09:54:44 pm »
im always watching campervan crisis when i'm at my mates avin a smoke! we could be mashed but still see that they're wasting their time!

Saw the trailer for that disabled pet thing but couldnt bring myself to laugh at it!

Offline Dirrt

• Members
  • #actlikealadythinklikeadirrt
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2008, 10:14:12 am »
then I was like awwwww then yes I did laugh when the dog was upside down in the flower bed.
:D I loved this on the advert, made me chuckle, bless him haha! I missed it but really wanted to see it!