Author Topic: Dubsatthecastle 19th-20th-21st July 2013  (Read 2108 times)

Offline is,sit

• Members
Dubsatthecastle 19th-20th-21st July 2013
« on: January 17, 2013, 07:43:21 pm »
Right Guys Tickets have been on sale for some Time Now ,,, and selling really Well So just to give you the heads up Dubsathecastle is 19th-20th-21st July 2013 Hope to see you guys there next year
www.Dubsatthecastle.com

And again this year Dubs is a prebook show only once we sold out we sold out.....
I will give you Earlybay boys the same VIP Camping Plot

Dubsathecastle is a Family Run show for familys to come enjoy the V Dub Vibe just come a Chillout
prices below
Online Event Ticket Sales
Dubs at the Castle 2013 at Caldicot Castle
Gate will Open 9am Friday Morning ,,,, But i will be letting any Earlybay forum Members the option to come stay a Day Early @ No Extra charge

3 Day event ticket including camping for one person "Van / Car and Tent" Access to the 3 days event including camping ( van/car and tent only) Children under 16 go free
£23.00 Per Adult

3 Day event ticket including camping for one person "Car/Van with Caravan / motorhome" Access to the 3 days event including camping ( van/car with Caravan ) Children under 16 go free
Price £28.00 Per Adult

Day Tickets
Saturday Day Ticket Access to the event on staurday Children under 16 go free
£10.00 Per Adult

Sunday Day Ticket Access to the event on Sunday Children under 16 go free
£10.00 Per Adult

Dubs at the Castle VW show event Caldicot castle, Monmouthshire.

A family 3 day camping event with lots to do including, Trade stands, Children's entertainment, Live bands, Competitions, Discos, Show and Shine, Club Camping, Auctions, Trophy winners, and much more.

.....PLEASE NOTE........ Only one caravan ticket is needed for the owner of the vehicle / Caravan, anyone attending with the owner can purchase the tent ticket.

Ref trade or Auto jumble give me a Shout
Dave 07817971589