Author Topic: From Standard to K03 to K04 + Rebuild  (Read 25138 times)

Offline physicsfool

• Members
Re: From Standard to K03 to K04 + Rebuild
« Reply #60 on: July 11, 2015, 03:49:01 pm »
Good work on getting to the source of it. I was stumped for weeks on a faulty earth in the ecu relay. Massive G smiles lately though on the weekend sunshine drives though

Offline AdzCM

• Members
« Reply #61 on: July 14, 2015, 09:40:15 pm »
Good work on getting to the source of it. I was stumped for weeks on a faulty earth in the ecu relay. Massive G smiles lately though on the weekend sunshine drives though

All on Andy that one. I would never have suspected injector spray pattern. Far as I was concerned, they were EV6 315cc injectors which are perfect for a G40. Says dubforcetuning. Rubbish. I can tell you they don't work in a g40 manifold. Standard EV1 315s worked perfectly! EV6 do not.

I looked at your thread before I started posting in mine the other day to see how you were getting on. Still no update so good to hear you're on the road again. It's so nice to have a brand new tuned engine. No leaks or paranoia etc :)

Best of luck bud

Offline physicsfool

• Members
« Reply #62 on: July 14, 2015, 11:04:47 pm »
Picking wheels up tomorrow, suspension is in the post and not far off a reshell. Updates will follow.

Yeah pulls well, thinking about a custom map as well. Just looking for a suitable spot to do it.

You will have to catch the boat over and have a few beers with us Yorkshire lads in Sheffield at some point