Author Topic: hi sorry to keep blogging just wana be pointed in the right direction  (Read 2965 times)

Offline polo coupe cl

• Members
would a intercooler be useles without a turbo or supercharger ? what can any one advise for someone with a mk3 cl lots ov time and skill but little money after loosing job, if their is any one going satarday got any spare parts up to around £35 that will benifit me please let me know thanks

Offline rocore

• Members
Re: hi sorry to keep blogging just wana be pointed in the right direction
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2008, 08:03:26 am »
i think your insane.

juan

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2008, 10:27:19 am »
Go to clubpolo, they should be able to help you over there  ::)
« Last Edit: November 14, 2008, 03:03:06 pm by juan »

Offline supercharged spaniel

• Members
  • GRRRRRRR
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2008, 05:54:53 pm »
a little bit nasty there boys.

the intercooler idea on a non turboed/supercharged cl you have is pointless..yes colder air is more dense but its not under any pressure as such so its a waste of time.  if your hoping to extract more power from the cl i personally would get a gt conversion and put the lot in there or better so a G40 engine..the sad truth which gets mentioned and sounds really up our arses is your wasting time on the cl engine to be totally honest.. why not spend your money making it handle better and stop better and then when you have the time/money/knowledge get a G40/gt in there?  thats my honest reply to this and im sure 99% of the regulars on here will agree...hope this helps..dan

Offline rocore

• Members
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2008, 06:08:16 pm »
sorry didn't mean to sound nasty then! yeah go get a G40 or GT engine... much more fun... Good luck.

juan

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2008, 06:31:49 pm »
i wasnt nasty, thought it would actually help him going to clubpolo ???

but yes what spaniel said makes sense   :)
« Last Edit: November 14, 2008, 06:33:28 pm by juan »

Offline polo coupe cl

• Members
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2008, 12:07:19 am »
ok thanks im allready running 2 pot calepers wiv vented disks , well was until a few weeks ago then took off tho referbish , im sittin on 15s on spax suspention , is their much point upgrading the lines and master cylinder, whers best for a gt or g40 engine box and loom? am i best gettin a gt rotter off ebay and dooing the conversion myself ? has any one a engine to sell ? il be at alden tomorow if any one reeds it before then thanks