Author Topic: Buyer - SuperMario, AVOID  (Read 13913 times)

Offline Andy

• Traders
Buyer - SuperMario, AVOID
« on: August 12, 2012, 10:40:44 am »
Doesn't pay for parts he gets, then orders more and decides he doesn't want them.

Avoid at all costs.

Offline Yoof

• Traders
  • I know naathing..
    • Polo Performance Parts
Re: Buyer - SuperMario, AVOID
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2012, 02:19:18 pm »
Didn't realise this was 'Musto'.

Fucked me over a set of injectors he paid £35 to have cleaned, they never turned up... so to get his car running I sent him 4 fresh cleaned G40 injectors, he never replaced them, thanked me, or gave a toss.

Avoid like the plague.

Offline djtez

• Members
  • aaAAHH CHOOO!
    • its ma bebo site
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2012, 03:00:03 pm »
might sound silly, but if he is this bad then why not Remove him from the forum.

Offline hayesey

• Administrators
  • The CV joint killer
    • ClubG40
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2012, 05:40:23 pm »
Because he'll just sign up with a new account, pointless really. That's what this section is for. Just hope people read it when buying or selling things.

Offline djtez

• Members
  • aaAAHH CHOOO!
    • its ma bebo site
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2012, 05:45:28 pm »
Its really a shame, the G40 ownership is such a small community and we should all be only interested in the one thing...
Polo's!

I think this may be possibly the first avoid seller thread i have ever seen on polog40, which can only be good as most of us are an alright bunch (except the few odd balls)

Offline hayesey

• Administrators
  • The CV joint killer
    • ClubG40
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2012, 09:16:25 am »
I think this may be possibly the first avoid seller thread

but I know this isn't the only person to have problems.  I think some people don't post up in here because they don't want to start an argument or cause a fuss.  Mind you, I think the main other person I'm thinking of left here a while ago since everyone knew what he was on to.

Offline djtez

• Members
  • aaAAHH CHOOO!
    • its ma bebo site
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2012, 10:38:30 am »
hmm, is this name not really to be said?..

its a shame that scamming and stressful buying and selling happens on this forum, theres not to many of us on here.. i still like to think of it as quite a small friendly group.

Offline hayesey

• Administrators
  • The CV joint killer
    • ClubG40
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2012, 10:41:22 am »
the person I was thinking about was Juan. ripped a few people off, was selling counterfeit toothed belt kits he claimed were PSD old stock (but were actually copies he'd had made).

Offline SuperMario

• Members
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2012, 11:41:29 am »
With andy, I missed you at the polo show, and after a week of waiting for payment info, I sourced a chip elsewhere. Is that so bad?  I'm sure the chip can be re-programmed

And yoof, ok I no I have some bad karma on that one, what you want for the injectors? £25-£30 Don't forget I gave you £35 already, give me payment info and I'll sent it as soon as I see the reply, and you can confirm i sent it just as quick, I don't like a big aviod arrow aiming at me because I'm far from a scammer.

I can understand if the pair of you dont want to trade with me again, that's fine.

And yes my username was 'Musto' a while back.

http://www.polog40.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,4837.0.html
http://www.polog40.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,2736.0.html
http://www.polog40.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,9326.0.html
« Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 04:43:30 pm by SuperMario »

Offline Yoof

• Traders
  • I know naathing..
    • Polo Performance Parts
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2012, 08:05:03 am »
Better late than never eh?

Call it £20, my paypal is: have_a_last_day@hotmail.com

The biggest frustration with chips, is the time spent answering e-mails, and Andy collating engine info and turning that into a map for someone, it's not just a case of copy and post. So it is frustrating when time is spent doing it all, just for someone not to bother.

Offline SuperMario

• Members
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2012, 09:17:16 am »
Don't get me wrong i wanted the chip! It got to the point where I needed it, and waiting for a reply i went elsewhere, you run a small business, you can't expect every transaction to go perfect can you?

Penny's are en route.

Offline jez1272gt

• Members
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2012, 02:36:50 pm »
Off topic: What ever happened to that scheming f**ker Juan? I bought a head off him ages ago and he never sent the cam caps with it, never got back to me via email or phone after many many attempts. Lucky for him i lost interest in the car and forgot all about it. I would love to meet him...

Offline hayesey

• Administrators
  • The CV joint killer
    • ClubG40
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2012, 02:39:36 pm »
I think he was selling stuff on ebay not that long ago still, possibly on clubpolo and/or polo3 forum too.  He doesn't come on here because he's pissed too many people off now I think!

Offline scotsjohn

• Members
  • Probably the oldest G driver in the Universe.
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2012, 11:30:16 am »
the person I was thinking about was Juan. ripped a few people off, was selling counterfeit toothed belt kits he claimed were PSD old stock (but were actually copies he'd had made).

Would this be the kits with the wrong size alternator keyway by any chance?

Offline hayesey

• Administrators
  • The CV joint killer
    • ClubG40
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2012, 10:32:31 am »
No idea, they were made to look like Pitstop Development ones even down to the point where he had the "PSD" logo machined into them in the same way.  Claimed they were old stock he'd got off them but eventually admitted that no, he'd had them made.