Author Topic: Throttle body - Tee, T/B - Inlet & water Pipe Gaskets. *M12+14 Wheel studs*  (Read 15794 times)

Offline gaz g40

• Members
Can i order the inlet to throttle body gasket for 51mm also regarding them wheel bolts do you supply the nuts aswell? And would i still be able to run my locking wheel nuts if i ordered only 12? Cheers

Offline randombadger69

• Members
Hi Gaz,

I can supply the gasket you require, I have this in stock.

Regarding the studs I can supply these individually at £3.75 or £45 for 12. I do not supply nuts for these. I have used auto imparts in Leighton buzzard for these in the past. They will supply taper or radius seat with a 19mm hex.

As regards to mix and matching I am no expert but the only consideration I can think of is the weight difference of one locking bolt verses a stud and nut affecting balance?

Offline gaz g40

• Members
Do you accept paypal. Ill take two tb to inlet 51mm gaskets and two water pipe gaskets aswell please mate. Ye i understand what you mean with the balancing. If i was to buy a set of bolts would you sort me nuts out and ill pay extra?
Thanks gaz

Offline randombadger69

• Members
I can accept payment with PayPal as long as the 4% surcharge is covered. I can supply the inlet gaskets, however I believe the water pipe gaskets are out of stock.

As regards the wheel nuts I could arrange to supply these, although will cost more due to additional postage costs.

Do you require taper or radius seat?

Offline gaz g40

• Members
How long till the water pipe ones are in stock? Il check when i get home as the wheels are bbs rms which i havent used yet cheers

Offline randombadger69

• Members
Can't say on the gasket availability. The guy that was cutting them for me has gone travelling for sometime. I need to see about an alternate supplier.