Author Topic: Just bought a G40  (Read 3746 times)

Offline ereeiz

• Members
Re: Just bought a G40
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2012, 05:31:50 pm »
I'm not badmouthing Jabba in any way, I've only ever read/ seen pics of their work and haven't been impressed. However I've never been there/ met anyone from there/ had any work done by them (I've always been too scared tbh- if it was 20vT I'd consider them but G40's are rare as hens teeth in rocking horse poo!)

I'd recommend Pete ^ above this post. Knows his shit about chargers and is a very helpful bloke to boot! Very good pricing too IMO. Basically, not a bad word to say about him and I'd get him to do it if it were me :D
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 05:34:05 pm by ereeiz »

Offline Jezza-7

• Members
Re: Just bought a G40
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2012, 09:31:57 pm »
Thats where all my chargers go. If you cant find people to do the porting then ask jabba just to port it and then send it elsewhere to rebuild it.

I know there is lots of mixed views about jabba, good and bad, but my last item was a bvh and although i couldnt point the finger at them directly, my valve seat failed and wrote off my whole engine. They were the last to have it and it did 0 miles from when it was done. £2k later and im was a little pissed off.

But my R1 is really good porting.

There unit is ment to be tip top as well. If you get any work done by them make sure you ask to see photos of bearings/seals coming out/in and get them to send everything back.