Club Sponsors > Polo Performance Parts

G40 Adjustable TCA

(1/4) > >>

Yoof:
All,

We’re now in a position to start gathering numbers for our first batch of adjustable track control arms. These are primarily designed for track use in addition to a stage 3 subframe. This then allows camber and castor adjustment.
The exact camber adjustment will depend entirely on top mount used and current castor angle, I run -3.5° on my car (PPP top mounts), Andy runs -1° on his (standard top mounts) which was corrected from +0.6°

The TCA is adjustable on vehicle, and is secured with two locking nuts (similar to the compression strut on a Stage 3 Subframe), it is supplied with a standard rubber OEM bush- we highly recommend a nylon replacement (which we can supply separately).

As usual the rose joint is a standard off the shelf item, with a rubber boot- all replacement parts found at Rally Design, Demon Tweeks etc, so no expensive repairs- I’m trying to find a supplier for ball joints currently to give a 100% serviceable arm.

Price is circa £200 + postage, dependant on the discount we can get for bulk buy of stock parts.

Please only put your name down if you have cash- and can wait ~8 weeks from point of order for delivery.

Many Thanks,

Pete

e-mail: enquiries@poloperformanceparts.co.uk

Yoof:

As fitted to my car- please note the chassis TCA mount/ Subframe mount is enlarged to 13mm to accomodate a stronger bolt for the rose joint.

dub-disaster:
Ill take a pair of these Yoof been waiting for these for a while ;D ill take a pair of the nylon bushes aswell please got cash waiting give me a shout when you want payment

Jezza-7:
I'll deffo have a set mate. With nylon bushes as well.

Tav:
I'm a definite.  I already have nylon bushes.  Soon the better, but I can wait the 8 weeks.

I'll be running these stock length, with the ARB, I just want the inner rose joint and it's circa same price for g-lader site items.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version