Author Topic: G40 for selling  (Read 1752 times)

Offline bengim

• Members
G40 for selling
« on: May 17, 2012, 05:46:46 pm »
Guys im after some advice, im looking to sell my G40, i love her but she's currently sorn and im looking to buy a house so shes got to go. She's got sub 90k some receipts and history, in good original general condition, blue. Pete has serviced the charger to r1 spec, cam belt has been changed and its had brakes and clutch done, also has a full stainless. The mot has expired and there is a really small oil leak from the front near the intercooler. I'm not sure whether to get her mot'd before selling her or just stick it on ebay i'd like i steer on this and a ball park price figure? Any input would be much appreciated, i'll obviously take pictures and get actual mileage etc..

Offline hayesey

• Administrators
  • The CV joint killer
    • ClubG40
Re: G40 for selling
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2012, 09:10:59 am »
definitely get it MOTd unless you know there's a load of work will need doing.  You'll get much less for it with no MOT as it's a total gamble for whoever buys it then. 

Offline bengim

• Members
Re: G40 for selling
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2012, 10:45:31 pm »
Book in Saturday will be up for sale after the weekend. Cheers for the reply I think it was exactly the answer I expected. Really looking forward to driving her again.