Author Topic: What to do - Tuning  (Read 3352 times)

Offline Ä‘uro

• Members
What to do - Tuning
« on: October 30, 2008, 09:21:24 am »
I want to increase power of my engine. For now engine is standard except manifold. 4-2-1

What kind of injectors, pully, exaust diameter, chip, cam shaft .... do I hv to put in it that I can hv around 170-180 HP. Is this to high for standard engine or not. Also if y. hv any sugestion which suplier can I contact for ordering nd also for shipping.

Offline Phil

• Members
Re: What to do - Tuning
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2008, 01:36:21 pm »
With bigger injectors, a map, 65mm pulley, cam and a decent exhaust you should see 160bhp.

To get any more from a standard engine, the G lader is what lets it down.

I can do you some injectors, a new chip, and 65mm toothed pulleys if your interested. Where are you from?

Offline Alexiskayak_7

• Members
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2008, 02:23:13 pm »
With 68mm pulley, inlet manifold from gt (3f engine) chip, boost return off,  dewedged throtle body, cat back exhaust? What should i expect?

Offline hayesey

• Administrators
  • The CV joint killer
    • ClubG40
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2008, 02:45:38 pm »
maybe 150bhp?  It depends on the condition of your engine in general too. 

Offline Ä‘uro

• Members
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2008, 05:45:09 pm »
With bigger injectors, a map, 65mm pulley, cam and a decent exhaust you should see 160bhp.

To get any more from a standard engine, the G lader is what lets it down.

I can do you some injectors, a new chip, and 65mm toothed pulleys if your interested. Where are you from?

Of course that I'm interested but i need to know what are your prices for those parts that I cancalculate prices here nd y'rs.
i'm fm Croatia (Adriatic sea) So no need to wory for shipping.
Exhaust i already hv - manifold bught last year fm Hartman - it was very good price nd exaust was made by Akrapovic (hope y. heard for them)
I tought to put i/o new chip, stan alone comp. fm VI-PACK. Sill don't know. cos they can tune stock engine on the same level as SKN. 145 HP only with chip, but this thing is sutible for upgrading. in the future if y. want to put turbo in it or nitro y. just hv to remap nd that's it.

So what would be y. offer for those parts.

Also if somebody can tell me which camshaft can I put in it 252/276 or 252/282

Offline Phil

• Members
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2008, 12:11:05 pm »
http://www.polog40.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,755.0.html

Have a look there for prices. Will sort a discount if you order a few things at once.

Offline Ä‘uro

• Members
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2008, 11:57:49 am »
Lea say this

Sns type map for 65mm pulley and green 250cc injectors £48 delivered.

Also will need pulley 65mm

And if y. hv camshaft, i'm interested in.

Y' re telling the price is with delivery but I supose this only is valid for UK. what will be cost for delivery to Croatia. Y. can use UPS, DHL...