Author Topic: price dropped royal blue met original g40 for sale  (Read 5694 times)

Offline the body genius

• Members
price dropped royal blue met original g40 for sale
« on: September 04, 2011, 05:56:13 pm »
hello fellas, trust me i dont want to sell this car but im afraid i have no choice,life has got the better of me and i simply cant afford to run two cars anymore. the car itself is an original polo g40 in royal blue metallic,100,000 on the clock,all service history and bills since new to present day,bodywork is absolutely mint no dents or rust whatsoever and has been cavity waxed everywhere,top end recently rebuilt with new genuine vw tappets and all gaskets replaced on engine so no oil leaks whatsoever.mods done include:full ppp system and manifold,de wedged tb,ppp chip,gt inlet,toothies,jabba induction kit,full blend psd charger,g60 greens,oil cooler,large front mount intercooler,stage 3 ppp subframe,goodridge brake hoses,black diamond front discs and pads,brand new calipers geniune vw,  im sure i missed loads so feel free to ring/text me to ask any questions,its rolling on 15"bbs ra,s fully refurbed in silver with brand new rubber all round.would like £3500 text me up if you want some pics its easier that way, 07973770230 many thanks.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 08:23:01 pm by the body genius »

Offline the body genius

• Members
Re: price dropped royal blue met original g40 for sale
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2011, 08:43:38 pm »
bit of an update really and price drop to £2800. i failed to mention that the car has no mot and is currently sorn,hence it will need to be traillored,i am based in croydon south london, also has brand new clutch and cable fitted,lambda probe sensor brand new,appropriate ppp chip,g max suspension kit brand new,wheel bearings genuine vw front and rear brand new not fitted,gear linkage completely rebuilt with new geniune vw parts,car also comes with loadsa spares,and all original parts to convert back if you wish,drivers seat could do with replacing but not the end of the world,pls remember this is a 19 year old car so it aint brand new however its one of the best ive seen,it will sail through an mot without  problem,i will say the car would benefit from going on a rolling road or to ppp to be set up perfect to get the best out of but hey!!what modified g40/car wouldnt?? anyway been as honest as i can.thanks for looking.

Offline Dan-G40

• Members
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2011, 06:08:39 pm »
Pictures speak a thousand words, this might help with the sale :)

Offline joseleeds

• Members
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2011, 08:44:51 pm »
i got in touch with the guy, sent me pics over straight away and car looked awesome!

just a bit out of my price range

glws mate

Joe
« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 09:03:37 pm by joseleeds »

Offline the body genius

• Members
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2011, 05:30:59 pm »
Price dropped to £2500 now as it's got to go!! Now that's an absolute bargain for someone and I'm taking a very painful kick in the b******s at this price!!!

Offline the body genius

• Members
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2011, 09:52:02 pm »
i am now lowering the price to £2200 for a quick sale,it has got to go and i need the cash pls read advert properly.this is a steal for some lucky person.many thanks gents gary.

Offline breadman

• Members
  • mk2 breadvan 1341 turbo sleeper (currently snoring
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2011, 11:23:31 pm »
Gary has shown me pics of this when he came over for some parts, and I can confirm it looks a minter.
For a genuinely mint G40 with this sort of comprehensive spec, £2200 is an absolute steal IMO.

Offline Leeroy34

• Members
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2012, 05:31:00 pm »
Still for sale?