News:

Due to a lack of interest in this forum and only spam accounts signing up, new member registration has been disabled. If you are a genuine G40 enthusiast who wants an account please send me an email - paul (at) polog40 (dot) co (dot) uk and I will sort it out for you.

Main Menu

GSF website

Started by samg40, January 19, 2012, 02:33:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

samg40

Whoops, looks like the new Gsf website went very wrong. I must say I've not been on in months but then since the quality dived I've stopped using them. Seems like they are willing to listen and admit their mistakes, big thing for anyone to do. However best website in the world won't make me buy carlube oil. http://blog.gsfcarparts.com/2012/01/sorry/

Yoof

I spoke to them about this last time I ordered CV joints, and they sent me one which had been returned used and broken!

Their old website was shit, the newer version was 100 times worse. If they linked it to a version of ETKA or similar then people would order less wrong parts (less admin for GSF) and it would be far better.


Andy

And if they stopped selling cheapo shite. "OEM equivalent" used to genuinely mean that, with the part coming from a recognised automotive tier 1 supplier - now it's just any old part that their buyers have got in cheaply that week. If you're lucky it might even fit!