News:

Due to a lack of interest in this forum and only spam accounts signing up, new member registration has been disabled. If you are a genuine G40 enthusiast who wants an account please send me an email - paul (at) polog40 (dot) co (dot) uk and I will sort it out for you.

Main Menu

GT Inlet Manifold

Started by Tav, December 22, 2011, 09:59:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tav

Description
Polo GT inlet manifold remove from my Polo GT.  Useful as either a replacement for a GT owner or as an upgrade for a G40 owner - due to the bigger bore of the GT inlet manifold some top-end gains can be had when fitted to a G40.

Condition
Used but in good condition. 

Example Photograph


Cost
In the past I've sold these for £50 + P&P I need to clear space so will happily take £40 inc. postage.

Payment & Delivery
Paypal preferred but cheque via post also accepted.  Will post using Royal Mail or Parcel force.  Postage costs included in price.

Contact
Just pop me a PM or reply here!

tylerG40


Tav

In 2011 somewhere different from now. This sold a long time ago.