Classifieds > Group Buys

Front Mount Intercoolers

(1/6) > >>

fil_rite13:
After doing a bit of research into the PSD intercoolers i got intouch with Pace Products as these were the guys that made the phase one PSD toothed pullies so i thought it was worth a phone call to see if they manufactered the intercoolers as well. Unfortunatly they did not but after a chat with Jason@Pace he said if i was to get hold of an original then they could be remanufactuered, now due to the small quantities that were made this will be hard to do. Now Pace are in Haverhill and thats not far from me so asked about the possibility of me letting them use my G40 as a template to make some big intercoolers. This they can do and is it pretty quiet for them this time of year so it shouldn't take long (approx 1 week) BUT we need numbers as the more they make the cheaper it will be. So to start things off i am just guaging interest at the moment to see if they demand exists. I ran a Pace Products intercooler on my Evo 6 TME and the quality was bang on as well as the fitment and functionallity too so i rate them.

What will they look like?

Hopefully something like this in either silver or a black finish:

How much will it cost?

This will be confirmed once numbers and the jig has been made.

Right, lets start the list, remember we are just guaging intereste at the moment:

1. fil_rite13
2. XRich
3. AlexG40
4. ereeiz
5. Justin14100
6. joker661
7. Adampolog40
8. etches69
9. murraycraig40
10. Jezza-7

xrrich:
il will be intrested

fil_rite13:
Thats two of us then  :D

Could a MOD please move this into the GB section?

AlexG40:
I could be interested in this dependant on price.

ereeiz:
Me, price dependant!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version