Club G40 > Photos and videos

My baby

(1/2) > >>

Rob:
This pick is from the last time it whas on the road, Edition 38 2007 after a good polish !!

I bought this last year with the intention of dropping the py in out of the G, Then track slagging it. A few people have told me i'd be ruining two cars LOL

Anyhow i got this far

They are both now sitting in the corner of the shed feeling unloved. Not completly sure what to do now to be honest.

Option 1 - Strip the g and sell all the parts / scrap whats left - fit the engine in to the Mk1 with full roll cage, perspex windows, Berg cup arches etc etc etc

Option 2 - Leave the poor unsuspecting Mk1 shell in the corner of the shed for another time and just track slag up the G40

The mk1 was bought with every intention of going down the option1 route tho

What do you reakon ???

Rob:
I have been getting right in to my photography this year so herre are a few other pics ive enjoyed taking

Pete got bored at bug jam !!

Supermannnn

Say no more  LOL

Taken at our monthly meet in chelmsford, Low light conditions tho so not as sharp as id of liked. But two fat dubs never the less !!

Toddy D's Coupe S aka the "Chipper"

My daily hack

To be honest these arn't the best but they are a few that i had in my photobucket account so thought f'it may aswell chuck em up.

Shed loads more / Better pics of nearly every show worth going to this year can be found here - http://www.renegadedubs.com/photo-gallery

hayesey:
cool pics rob.  seems a shame to break your g it goods in good condition.  who owned it before you?  I seem to remember seeing it at loads of shows over the years

Rob:
Stuart Baxter   :ph34r:  Crazy welsh guy !!

Its Red  :/ =  ball ache.

If it was royal blue, windsor blue or graphite grey then id be alot more keen.

hayesey:
aaaah, stuart baxter's old car, that's where I recognise the number plate from.  haha, doesn't look like the same car without his intercooler on it

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version