Club Sponsors > Polo Performance Parts

Exhaust Systems- G40

(1/9) > >>

Yoof:
Evening Gents,

Now the manifold group buy is out the way, I'm keen to stick a cheeky order in before the VAT increase in 2011 hits.

I guess you all know the quality of these systems by now, if not here's a pic of what to expect:

63mm, fully TIG welded, comes with all fittings/gaskets.

2 versions available- twin silencer (for G40) and Single Silencer (for Turbo).

Prices:

3-5 Systems £435.32
6-9 Systems £401.10
10+ Systems £369.52

As a 'price promise' if we're 1 system away from a price break, Polo-PP will purchase it to make the numbers up and give a greater discount.

Delivery will be £24 for next day courier fully insured (they're a 2 piece system so quite large). No deposits, but payment in full upfront once numbers are finalised.

More pictures here:

http://www.poloperformanceparts.co.uk/gallery.php?id=2

Thanks,

Pete

sohailG40:
yes one for me mate  ;D

come on lads lets get this thing done before the vat goes up

thanks

the body genius:

--- Quote from: sohailG40 on December 27, 2010, 12:20:07 am ---yes one for me mate  ;D

come on lads lets get this thing done before the vat goes up

thanks

--- End quote ---
i sent yoof a pm stating im up for one but aint had no response back as yet. we can safely say thats two of so far.

sohailG40:
yeh thats good ive wanted one ever since i brought the manifold from pete they are very good.

by the way i would like to wish pete and andy and the body genius a happy xmas and a happy new year, hope you lads have a good one

sohailG40

the body genius:

--- Quote from: sohailG40 on December 28, 2010, 07:18:25 pm ---yeh thats good ive wanted one ever since i brought the manifold from pete they are very good.

by the way i would like to wish pete and andy and the body genius a happy xmas and a happy new year, hope you lads have a good one

sohailG40

--- End quote ---
cheers hope you have a good one yourself,roll on the new year!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version