Author Topic: eaton M45 toothed belt kit??  (Read 4895 times)

Offline dani1326

• Members
eaton M45 toothed belt kit??
« on: November 02, 2010, 11:16:13 pm »
hay all i have a polo 6n G40 running an eaton m45 charger and a large front mount intercooler, but im have a fair bit of belt slip....

is there a toothed belt kit out there for me??

im also after an ECU chip for the eaton or will i need a full remap??

im after doing some more mods but im not sure whats the best thing to do could you help lol

iv been told G60 injectors, a 4 branch, toothed belt kit, camshaft ( unsure what one )  and the a chip ( remap )
dose that sound bout right?

thanks for your help  ;D
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 11:20:59 pm by dani1326 »

Offline Alexiskayak_7

• Members
Re: eaton M45 toothed belt kit??
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2010, 11:00:06 am »
http://www.polog40.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,5532.0.html

This guy sells almost everything you need...

Offline dani1326

• Members
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2010, 02:05:06 pm »
http://www.polog40.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,5532.0.html

This guy sells almost everything you need...

Thanks mate iv replied to his post... Are there any supplilyers out there if it's sold or he Wobt split it??

Offline Justin14100

• Traders
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2010, 02:39:52 pm »
hay all i have a polo 6n G40 running an eaton m45 charger and a large front mount intercooler, but im have a fair bit of belt slip....

im after doing some more mods but im not sure whats the best thing to do could you help lol

iv been told G60 injectors, a 4 branch, toothed belt kit, camshaft ( unsure what one )  and the a chip ( remap )

thanks for your help  ;D
You got sam evans car then? knew him from colchester (a little). Should be a good strong engine that!
Speak to PoloPP (yoof from here) apart from the cam and the toothies he should be able to sort you out with the rest - premium stuff!
But hows the car? i only once got to have a little thrash against him with my G40 - had to lift off a couple of times not to get too close though ;)

Offline dani1326

• Members
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2010, 04:22:27 pm »

thanks for your help  ;D
You got sam evans car then? knew him from colchester (a little). Should be a good strong engine that!
Speak to PoloPP (yoof from here) apart from the cam and the toothies he should be able to sort you out with the rest - premium stuff!
But hows the car? i only once got to have a little thrash against him with my G40 - had to lift off a couple of times not to get too close though ;)

yes mate i have :) iv got a few plans for you you will all love watch this space

its a FANTASTIC CAR hes built one hell of a motor

so will polopp beable to sort me out with a chip for my application? and the injectors??
« Last Edit: November 03, 2010, 04:24:36 pm by dani1326 »

Offline vwmk3jon

• Members
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2010, 09:57:57 pm »
You can run PSD toothed pullies although you'll need an eaton specific pulley

Offline dani1326

• Members
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2010, 11:36:19 pm »
You can run PSD toothed pullies although you'll need an eaton specific pulley

thats whats proving hard to find..... :/ hmmmm

Offline poloeatonm45

• Members
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2010, 08:56:07 pm »
im running an eaton kit on my g40 and im in the market for a new toothd charger pully too as mines very worn now. let me know if you find any mine is a 24 tooth charger pully

steve

Offline vwmk3jon

• Members
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2010, 11:19:16 am »
if i was told right, there was 2 different spec eaton pulleys. One had 24 teeth, the other had afew more (number escapes me!)

If i can find someone local to me who can make up a new pulley, i'll have a couple made as mines abit worn now too ;)

Offline dani1326

• Members
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2010, 05:02:46 pm »
if i was told right, there was 2 different spec eaton pulleys. One had 24 teeth, the other had afew more (number escapes me!)

If i can find someone local to me who can make up a new pulley, i'll have a couple made as mines abit worn now too ;)

if you can get some eaton ones made up i can get the crank and alternator toothed pullys so thats a full kit :)

Offline poloeatonm45

• Members
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2010, 02:55:27 pm »
if you get anywere with the charger pullys let me know cause i would love to have a new on or even a couple for spare

steven

Offline picklesg40

• Members
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2010, 10:49:38 pm »
i also need a charger pulley, managed to source a PSD kit but without one

wouldnt mind having a spare either

Offline vwmk3jon

• Members
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2010, 10:43:15 am »
I need to swing by afew places locally and see what they say but ideally i'd need to have the pulley off the charger which is abit difficult as i need the car daily.

If anyone else finds anywhere that can make afew pulleys up, let me know as i dont mind passing the relevant details onto them ;)