Author Topic: POLO G40  (Read 4056 times)

Offline StanG40

• Members
POLO G40
« on: July 17, 2010, 06:03:28 pm »
This is my POLO G40 I am selling. I have owned the car for the last 7 years and in that time its been my pride and joy. I am selling the car because I am now in need of something more child friendly and practical as I now have a little daughter.
When i bought the car the previous owners had blown the supercharger and ruined the engine so I sourced a donor car and replaced it. The engine came with a huge service history and has been very well looked after since, including having a complete 1341cc engine re-build by Pitstop Developments.
Currently it is off the road stored in my cousins garage as the tax has expired, but I am willing to tax the car for 6 months if need be.The body work is in near perfect order, there is a little rust on the filler cover, and as you can see from the pictures there are a few subtle body mods including the trims being removed.

-Make : VW
-Model : Polo G40
-Miles : 138k
-Colour : Capri Green
-M.O.T : Sept 2010

-JabbaSport G40 Stage R1 service/upgrade
-JabbaSport G40 Chip & Pulley kit 65mm
-JabbaSport Induction Kit
-PitStop Developments 1341 Engine Re-build & Re-map
-Samco Silicone Hoses
-Re-conditioned Gearbox
-Paddle Clutch
-Stainless Steel Exhaust
-Black Diamond Discs & Pads
-Lowered 40mm
-Original 13" BBS Alloys
-Colour Coded Bumpers with fog lamp recess smoothed
-Colour Coded Spoiler
-De-Badged Grille
-Trims & Arches removed
-Ariel, side repeaters and rear wiper removed and smoothed
-CD player with 6x9's in the rear shelf (do have an original untouched shelf as well if preferred)
-Interior is completely standard apart from the gear knob

-PRICE : £2,900 or any sensible offer considered
-Email : jsda@hotmail.co.uk

bad points: alloy has a bit of flaking paint, speedo cable is faulty and heater works only on full. these are all minor little things and inexpensive to fix