Author Topic: Polo G40 Autodata pictures (LOTS!)  (Read 3506 times)

Offline ereeiz

• Members
Polo G40 Autodata pictures (LOTS!)
« on: April 29, 2010, 05:54:05 pm »
Here they are as I said. I'm not sure on bandwidth etc so if they die then it's cuz you lot have swamped it! :P

I PUT IN 1991 FOR YEAR SELECTION, IF YOU'D LIKE SOMETHING DOUBLE CHECKED FOR YOUR YEAR PLEASE PM ME

SECTION 1. TECHNICAL DATA

VEHICLE IDENTIFICATION

IGNITION SYSTEM

TUNING AND EMISSIONS

TUNING CONDITIONS

IGNITION TIMING- BASIC BTDC

IDLE SPEED

CO LEVEL AT IDLE SPEED

SPARK PLUGS, FUEL SYSTEM, SERVICE CHECKS

LUBRICANTS AND CAPACITIES

TIGHTENING TORQUES- CYLINDER HEAD

TIGHTENING TORQUES- FLYWHEEL/ DRIVEPLATE

TIGHTENING TORQUES- EXHAUST MANIFOLD

TIGHTENING TORQUES- STARTING AND CHARGING

Offline ereeiz

• Members
Re: Polo G40 Autodata pictures (LOTS!)
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2010, 05:57:01 pm »
I have put the rest of it on my photobucket account. Not got time to link it at the mo though. I'll do a bit more later.

http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c80/ereeiz/G40%20AUTODATA/

I don't know if you can see the sub albums, I made a mistake on the 4th one so sections 5 and 6 are inside section 4 rather than being their own. I cant figure out how to change it though.

Feel free to copy these pics, or sticky them. Id rather my account didnt end up all over the net though, so if someone could copy them over or I can email a zip / rar file of the lot lemme know!

Offline hayesey

• Administrators
  • The CV joint killer
    • ClubG40
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2010, 09:52:17 pm »
yeah if you could email me a zip file of the lot then I'll host them all on this site, that would be awesome.

paul-at-polog40-dotcodotuk

:D

Offline ereeiz

• Members
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2010, 10:34:39 pm »
ah good. saves me having to do it all then :D lol

I did used to have a link that was for autodata online on a dodgy site somewhere, that was 2 laptops ago now though, lol.

There are a few dodgy russian sites that have etka online somewhere too, might be good to link to them. Unless there's some sort of newer more reliable version now? Im about 2-3 years out of date with cars now! ???

Offline Puncharado

• Members
  • Back on the road in 2010! No, 2011! Maybe.
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2010, 11:04:06 pm »
Im about 2-3 years out of date with cars now! ???

Seems like the enthusiasm is coming back though! ;)

And nice one about supplying the info for the site, I'm sure myself and plenty of others will make use of it :)

Offline ereeiz

• Members
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2010, 06:56:30 am »
Yeh, I just don't have a car to match. A 1.1 106 that cost me a pack of bulmers and strongbow and a 1.4 6n2 that I have no enthusiasm to change a valve/tappet in! I miss the sounds and sensations and the WTF? factor of a G40, lol.

I have come on here from time to time and noticed it's the same sorta questions as used to be asked on PSD forum many moons ago, shame that sites dead, there was a shit load of good info on there, plus lots of debates about pro's/cons of various conversions that seem to be occurring on here again. More information = better informed choices!

I'm not sure when the rest will appear on here, but if you're on this thread then click the link above and it'll show the other sections.
I was gonna do GT stuff too but it took about 3 hours to do all the other pics and label them correctly, etc. very time consuming! lol