Club Sponsors > Polo Performance Parts

Polo G40 Performance Exhaust & Manifolds- New 2016 Group Buy

(1/36) > >>

Yoof:
Go to Page 10 for details of 2016 group buy

First run of 2010- Get your orders in before the show season starts  :)

Most people know about this product by now, we've made a few changes for 2010, notably more clearance on runner No. 1 to allow for European Toothed Belt kits, and larger (or stock) pulley sizes.

We have not changed the high quality, and unparalled workmanship though! A selection of pictures:

All manifolds are TIG welded to ensure high strength, fantastic looks, and consistency. The manifold ends in a 63mm pipe (4-2-1 Design with the longest possible primaries) and are single piece to improve flow- tested up to 220bhp (so far...) These mate directly to our exhaust systems.

Our supplier offer large group buy discounts- I've updated the prices to reflect the increase in Stainless Steel material:

Below 5 Manifolds: £442 each
5 or Above: £400 each
10 or Above: £362 each

Please put your name down if you are interested, after a few weeks have passed I will request a £50 holding deposit and will place the order- lead time is approximately 2-3weeks depending on workload (Radical use them for all their systems, so pre race season it gets busy)

Any questions please ask  :)

Puncharado:
You already know I want one of these Pete! :)

boyzey:
yes i am also verry interested these look amazing guys. let me no more wen you no more ye chears boyzey

sohailG40:
what month dose the order list close ??

i might b intrested if we hit the 10 marker  :D

jaker272:
Hi, will there fit straight onto a standard exhaust? Also, will it make a noticable difference to performance? They look good, may be interested in one of these.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version