Author Topic: Here is a odd one for you...  (Read 4240 times)

Offline DKnight

• Administrators
Here is a odd one for you...
« on: July 05, 2008, 11:10:07 am »
Well this amazed me...

Girlfriends brother was in petrol station, pulled up to pump one, not working, pulled up to pump 2, not working, so sticks in reverse, sees an old guy (50 odd) crossing behind him, he steps out, feet away from the car, signals, with a hand to say "its alright"

then falls to floor, he gets out and says "are you alright?"

guy responds as old people do when they are in the wrong and embarassed "oh yes I'm fine I'm fine, brushes himself down, and goes on his way"

that was that, not even a moment to remember, until....

6 months later, yes 6 months, he gets a letter through his door with a claim for 6 months sick off work due to "injury caused", and wreckless driving claim

i mean what the fuck, seriously?

how on earth??????

i told him to just reply saying you never even touched the crazy guy, and why has it taken 6 months to come about, and if i he did hit him, which he 100% didnt, show me some evidence

this angered me so much!

Offline scotsjohn

• Members
  • Probably the oldest G driver in the Universe.
Re: Here is a odd one for you...
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2008, 04:20:11 pm »
[quote pid=2217 author=DKnight date=1215252607]Well this amazed me...

Girlfriends brother was in petrol station, pulled up to pump one, not working, pulled up to pump 2, not working, so sticks in reverse, sees an old guy (50 odd) crossing behind him, he steps out, feet away from the car, signals, with a hand to say "its alright"

then falls to floor, he gets out and says "are you alright?"

guy responds as old people do when they are in the wrong and embarassed "oh yes I'm fine I'm fine, brushes himself down, and goes on his way"

that was that, not even a moment to remember, until....

6 months later, yes 6 months, he gets a letter through his door with a claim for 6 months sick off work due to "injury caused", and wreckless driving claim

i mean what the fuck, seriously?

how on earth??????

i told him to just reply saying you never even touched the crazy guy, and why has it taken 6 months to come about, and if i he did hit him, which he 100% didnt, show me some evidence

this angered me so much![/quote]

Offline scotsjohn

• Members
  • Probably the oldest G driver in the Universe.
Re: Re: Here is a odd one for you...
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2008, 04:21:43 pm »
This is attempted extortion; take it to the boys in blue soonest.