Author Topic: After PSD closed down what happened to Steve Pitt?  (Read 5063 times)

Offline polo classic

• Members
Re: After PSD closed down what happened to Steve Pitt?
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2009, 05:16:06 pm »
The Steve, me and RichieK went to Jabba to get Steve's car on the Rollers, came back with 169bhp (i think with crude form of toothed belts aswell), from a 142bhp original stage 4 car!

Thats when Liam started with 51mm throttle bodies machining them at work

Need to correct you there. Steve put down 168 bhp @ Jabba with normal 68 mm pulley, twin inlets, his own porting, a normal Jabba chip and Sebring 55 mm exhaust. It was when I was at Jabba fitting the Stg 2 head and Newman cam. I remember you and Steve helping me a lot the first day, and Steve Hunter and Steve the second day. I was runing toothed belts at the time, but they where not running true and ate belts, so I borrowed Liams 65mm to get back to Norway.

Liams first try was a 49,5 mm tb fitted to his own car (the one that broke down at Spa). The TB is now on my G. Remeber fitting it and driving along with Steve up towards the M25 again late at night. The tb stuck at WOT when approaching a roundabout at around 80 mph while we where chasing a Cossy lol

Offline hardchargin40

• Members
  • Older, Wiser, Greyer.
    • The Roadster.net
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2009, 10:42:30 pm »
Ah yes, of course.  It was you not Richie, lol sorry.  You've got an excellent memory!  Like i said previously it was from what I recalled so may have missed a few bits and got a few things wrong.  Its been like 7-8years, lol. ;D

Offline benh999

• Members
  • K776PKR finally back home
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2010, 09:14:50 am »
So chaps just changing the subject if a  car with standard head/block  running toothed pulleys, r1 charger, chip, exhaust, fmic injectors etc and is pushing around 155bhp what gains would you expect to see from 1341 bottom end and ported BVH running the same mods?
« Last Edit: January 01, 2010, 09:19:41 am by benh999 »

Offline DMWG40

• Members
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2010, 01:03:36 pm »
Yes it was Liam car left at Spa at the family own petrol station just outside.left it there for a week. hence why he borrowed my light blue squareback for 6 months.
I still have the video of the spa day, as most of it was in my car. for some reason we didnt really put in it a car on the 2nd day i dont think.

i think steve got aa/rac from the ferry port i think if i remember but not 100% on that. yeah thinking about it he was being recovered.

i remember driving back in mine sticking to slow speeds having rebuilt the charger in a lay by. but andy B when we got near the port had a race with audi or vauxhall at about 140
I think liam was in with me, andy didnt have anyone as only had one seat.
also remember us getting seals sent to hotel overnight so we could rebuild chargers

yes Steve is a good bloke. but then maybe steve the business man might not be such a good business man