Author Topic: Happy Days  (Read 6206 times)

Offline cheddarcheese

• Members
  • i like boobs!
    • supercharged
Happy Days
« on: July 01, 2008, 02:57:18 pm »
Today is a great day for me i just found out iv got a new Job!

I have been stuck labouring and working in factorys for the last couple of years in and out of jobs that i just don't enjoy! Got my self in debt! never had much luck with my cars every one i get some thing happens to them in one way or an other! I had a bad Work injury a couple of years back to my right hand witch effected my IT skills!

And now i am finally on my way to my dream job being a IT engineer. Next week i start my new job as a Broadband Installation Engineer for Virgin media with company van included so no worry's about my car not running so i cant get to work. I have also got my self in a good Free debt consolidation program and now i think with my main priorities sorted i can finally in a couple of weeks start enjoying building my first major car project with the parts i have been saving from my other mk3 projects like my sexy G40 engine and good condition shell i have.

I only have a couple of performance parts that i still need like a roll cage and subframe every thing else i have or will be custom made.
There are things like a suspension that will need upgrading in the future when funds permit to more high quality parts but any things better than nothing so cant wait to start!

MK3 Road/Track project coming soon with a difference!

so today is a fresh start for me i am so happy thought i would share this with you all!!!

cheers

andy
« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 03:03:23 pm by cheddarcheese »

Offline supercharged spaniel

• Members
  • GRRRRRRR
Re: Happy Days
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2008, 04:19:16 pm »
sounds great fella!  we had a virgin media bloke come to our house the other day and he was very helpful lol.  sounds like youve got yourself on track though with everything!  all the best! LOL

Offline giorgio

• Members
Re: Re: Happy Days
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2008, 06:38:26 pm »
there was me thinking this was going to be a thread about how cool the Fonz was. Gutted

Offline cheddarcheese

• Members
  • i like boobs!
    • supercharged
Re: Re: Re: Happy Days
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2008, 06:43:46 pm »
lol

Offline DKnight

• Administrators
Re: Re: Re: Re: Happy Days
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2008, 12:18:53 am »

i always fancied that chick lol

Offline giorgio

• Members
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Happy Days
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2008, 04:22:16 pm »
bottom right?

dan how much for new centre caps for the mk5 polo 16v wheels? the ones with straight spokes

Offline hayesey

• Administrators
  • The CV joint killer
    • ClubG40
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Happy Days
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2008, 04:56:50 pm »
£5k for you since you've just called him gay. ;)

Offline jez1272gt

• Members
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Happy Days
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2008, 04:59:57 pm »
Good luck mate,

Sounds like you are getting on top of it!!

Cant wait to see the Polo project come together..