Classifieds > Cars for sale

MK4 Polo 20VT Unfinished Project

(1/1)

swiftg40:
Hi everyone
Decided to let the car go, basically the garage doing the conversion went bust and i'm left with an unfinished car. It was a 1.4 16v 3dr in black so has the bumpers/lights etc theres no rust anywhere but are a few scratches from when it was in the garage
Engine is in and running, only got 16700miles on the clock, its out of a Seat Ibiza Cupra, sitting on the Cupra suspension, comes with full loom(engine part of the loom is fitted), ecu, key(with chip), clocks, center computer console fully working, Seat dash(not fitted), interior part of the loom is all connected so you can put the key in and start it but the loom is not fitted to the car (see picture), needs drive shafts modifying though these are supplied, exhaust need making, needs brake lines, master cylinder resevoir, front discs & pads, front bumper needs fitting properly and the interior needs fitting including the steering column and part of the pedal box(supplied), doors need wiring up, comes with Vr6 black leather (fairly good condition), mint 15" TH modern lines with new Toyo proxes, bad boy bonnet, angel eye head lamps, momo steering wheel, rear strut brace
viewing is highly reccommended to anyone seriously interested as i dont want to falsely sell the car, there is a fair amount of work left but nothing that cant be done i just dont have the time anymore. All the fabricating getting the engine in is done so its mainly all the fiddly bits left
i will split the car but the engine will come with the bare rolling shell of the car (not on the TH's) as i dont want an empty shell on the drive
everything else can be sold separately, bumpers, lights, bonnet, doors, mirrors, leather, wheels, strut brace, momo wheel etc
I hope i've covered pretty much everything but probably haven't, i'll answer any questions
Offers around £2000 for the whole car
No stupid offers please as i'm already loosing a fortune at this price
Thanks

dub-disaster:
How much for wheels

swiftg40:
pm sent mate

bbspolo:
How much for the rolling shell with engine?
email me
bbspolo@hotmail.co.uk

ctothey:
hello mate, if u break, i'd be interested in the vr6 leathers.
how much for the seats, front n rear.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version