Technical > Chassis & Braking

Subframe & Wishbones

(1/5) > >>

Robga:
Would this of been the PSD subframe & wishbone if Steve was still trading, any ideas?
 [attachment=69]

Last time i spoke to Steve the design was being modified to have a removable section and now PSD is no more, thought maybe the maker is now selling them!

hayesey:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/vw-polo-chassis-upgrade-mk1-mk2-mk3-86c-G40_W0QQitemZ110263906650QQihZ001QQcategoryZ40192QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

No it's not a PSD one, it's a guy who's calling himself Polo Performance Services or something.

Robga:
Googled polo performance services and yep its their subframe and it looks pretty good too! They have quite a few products, anyone delt with this company before?

G-spot:
[quote pid=1830 author=H866MPR date=1214157007]Googled polo performance services and yep its their subframe and it looks pretty good too! They have quite a few products, anyone delt with this company before?[/quote]

I'm awaiing a delivery of said subframe.

Robga:
[quote pid=1835 author=G-spot date=1214166104][quote pid=1830 author=H866MPR date=1214157007]Googled polo performance services and yep its their subframe and it looks pretty good too! They have quite a few products, anyone delt with this company before?[/quote]

I'm awaiing a delivery of said subframe.[/quote]

Cool  :)
Let me know how you get on with it ie if it fits well etc!

Cheers

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version