Classifieds > Cars for sale

SOLD!!!!G40 88k.Great condition.6 MONTHS TAX!!!!NEW PICTURES!

(1/3) > >>

JimmyG40:
hi all, need to raise a little cash so im selling my G40, don't really want to but i need to get something cheaper really.

Its a white 1992 G40 with half colour coded bumpers which were sprayed when it was new, it was the show vehicle at south hereford garages which is my local VW dealer, its stayed local, it also has 'supercharged' up the passenger side which too was put on by the dealer.

Spec:
-MOT til 20 June 2010
-Tax- JUST BEEN TAXED FOR 6 MONTHS!!!!
-Just had full service, oil,filter,plugs,leads,dizzy cap,rotar arm.
-65mm Pulley
-Dewedged throttle body
-De-cat
-performance chip
-Its also polybushed up front.
-Previous owner stated charger had been serviced, but didnt know when exactly, i was going to get it done but not got round to it yet.
-car has service book, it has been stamped up, but it is not compplete, and there are receipts with vehicle too.
-I had the rear o/s sill welded for the MOT, they are common on mk3's, amazing job too, wouldn't know it had been done. It also had a new fuel tank becasue the old one had to come out anyway to carry out work.
-Standard exhaust apart from de-cat, not noisy at all.
-I will supply 40mm lowering springs with vehicle
-It also comes with a bonnet bra.
-Immobiliser fitted too.
JUST HAD NEW CAMSHAFT SEAL, CAMBELT AND WATERPUMP LAST WEEK!!
PRICE LOWERED!!!

i think thats it, any interest give me a call/txt. 07871529318
I would be interested in a p/x for a good condition 90 spec mk2 golf gti, or a discovery offroader or something, something cheaper, let me know what you got.
£2300ono

JimmyG40:
PRICE REDUCED, NEW CAMBELT WATER PUMP AND CAMSHAFT SEAL. £2750
ANY INTEREST?
Open to offers and would consider a swap for a 4x4 offroader, range rover or discovery maybe.

Cheers

JimmyG40:
Would swap, something cheaper, need cash my way really.
What you got? try me
cheers

jarturbo:
have got a 1998 306 d turbo that all i have but very nice car mate. im looking for my 1st one had one come past me the other week and been looking ever since

blackram:
Hi mate,
Is the car still for sale?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version