Author Topic: why club g40 should grow....  (Read 13297 times)

Offline giorgio

• Members
[quote pid=1289 author=DKnight date=1210505647]god every damn post annoys me on their

check the replies here

http://www.clubpolo.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=108079

unbelievable, and the "it doesnt add bhp so why care"[/quote]

dan quoting every pointless thread on club polo will just wear out your keyboard.

somebody be technical and productive and tell me how to get a TPS onto a G40 throttle body......

Offline Alex

• Members
  • Hack
[quote pid=1288 author=DKnight date=1210471804][quote pid=1282 author=Alex date=1210442345]I'd add this to the thread, but having just given up my moderator rights on Club Polo I can't reply to locked threads any more.

See how easily situations like this get out of hand?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bradford/7392547.stm[/quote]

ha was just 10min ago driving home form work and took that exact corner, remembered that article and thought it is true, a little bit of racing goes totally out of control...[/quote]

Yeah, it's all a bit similar:

Anguige claimed in court that a beer can had been thrown at his car and then he "set off in pursuit" of Houston.

Offline DKnight

• Administrators
to be honest i think the guy has been hard done by, we have all dicked about racing people before, but it only takes that second for something to go wrong, and it can all backfire on you...

Dougys mate was doing the same messing around on the exact same road, about a mile further up, and he was racing, other car was driving mental, lost it, flipped and killed them both.

He got branded the same, and is now locked up, that is damn harsh in my eyes...

but hey

Offline FD3S

• Members
  • Numbers aren't everything
[quote pid=1290 author=giorgio date=1210506968]somebody be technical and productive and tell me how to get a TPS onto a G40 throttle body......[/quote]

When I get my car back hopefully next weekend I'll take some pictures for you of such an installation.

Offline supercharged spaniel

• Members
  • GRRRRRRR
why club g40 should grow more....

talking about petrol and i give my opinion which was basically..it says 95 ron on the filler cap so thats what it gets as i honestly believe the hyped up fuel does very little whatsoever.  mentioned that 'yes' if you have a tuned engine then its probably worth the money or necessary.  next thing i know...im a bullshitter?  and some kid starts ranting about advancing timing?  but of all the people who happily pay for the super unleaded stuff have advanced timing?  what happened to the days of opnion exchanging and giving help?  now every topic on clubpolo turns into an arguement!  ive been spending less and less time on their and won't be going to the polo show this year either because of the way the community has turned!

Offline giorgio

• Members
Was pointed out by a mate looking about after browsing one of my build threads.

Nobody wants to help, they just want to be more clever than everybody else

Offline DKnight

• Administrators
there is a handful of users that cause the majority of the problems, and the other sheep users just follow suit...

ive closed the general chat section, for sale section is about it...