Author Topic: whay bank holiday weekend  (Read 11890 times)

Offline PeteG40

• Administrators
  • Housewives heart throb
whay bank holiday weekend
« on: May 02, 2008, 03:40:10 pm »
get in - what are people doing

friday - out with work
sat - might go look at a car with sam (for his mrs)
sun - Pigeon detectives open air in leeds (pray for no rain!)

Offline hayesey

• Administrators
  • The CV joint killer
    • ClubG40
Re: whay bank holiday weekend
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2008, 03:50:01 pm »
hmm, an action packed weekend for me.

friday - finish work, get curry, eat curry, go to pub.
sat - morning: go to vw to buy a 50p washer, then fit to gearbox and put gearbox on car.  afternoon - get my internet at home fixed and get some beers on the go.  Evening - pub and out in rochdale (haha).
sunday - BBQ (weather permitting) and more beer.
monday - sleep.

Offline FD3S

• Members
  • Numbers aren't everything
Re: Re: whay bank holiday weekend
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2008, 04:16:53 pm »
Help friend fit DCOE's and a homemade flowed head possibly with a GT cam.
Newman 268 cam and Raceland 4-2-1 -> Bastuck to follow up a few weeks later, maybe for the next Bank Holiday weekend.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2008, 04:18:10 pm by Jeefer »

Offline DKnight

• Administrators
Re: Re: Re: whay bank holiday weekend
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2008, 04:17:32 pm »
Friday - finish sorting stickers that ive been delayed with for a whole week, pick up some golf steelies, fit to mk4 polo, guy coming to collect it, get tea, shower shave shit, then out of door for 9 to dj world...
Saturday - Cut caddy bed out, fit tank, and fit fuel pumps, and fit one extended rear wheel arch, then in the evening back to the world of dj again...
Sunday - prob more car related messing about, and maybe do something with gurt or she will complain, infact i dunno if im working sunday night? with it being a bank holiday?

Can i come to your bbq if im not pete? lol

Offline hayesey

• Administrators
  • The CV joint killer
    • ClubG40
Re: Re: Re: Re: whay bank holiday weekend
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2008, 05:15:02 pm »
you mean my BBQ?  yeah if you want!  You have to get pissed though...

Offline Alexiskayak_7

• Members
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: whay bank holiday weekend
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2008, 05:19:31 pm »
Saturday: At work in the morning fixing my G cuz i have a problem with excessive fuel consumption, at night a little clubing isn't a bad idea...!
Sunday: I'll go with my girl to watch the sunset at Sounio bay (romantic shit)

Offline supercharged spaniel

• Members
  • GRRRRRRR
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: whay bank holiday weekend
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2008, 05:52:20 pm »
well...tonight im gonna do absolutly nothing.
tomorrow night its a mates birthday so a group of us are going to the beach on the evening and having a fire and some drinks.  sunday either go to light water valley theme park or a car show near leicester and go out into town on the night.  monday do a bit work, chill and sleep and on the afternnon go to a mates BBQ.

Offline giorgio

• Members
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: whay bank holiday weekend
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2008, 08:44:50 pm »
Tonight - fit lifter pump to the GT. Should really hurry up its getting dark.. <_<

Drive down to my unit and dump my roll cage and a few other bits an pieces. Swing by the pub and visit a mate

Saturday - Go and empty out my new lock up to house my new project. Mk2 8v for the G**f GTi Series (am I allowed to say the G word on this site?)

Sunday - Paint the G40, fit the bucket seat, fit battery tray, put windows back in, lights, bumpers etc, get the car into a drivable state.

Monday - BBQ and Cider and tidying up any of the jobs not yet finished.

Tuesday - Start work :(. 5 minutes away from stealers so go in and order a whole bunch of parts for the G

Offline Alex

• Members
  • Hack
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: whay bank holiday weekend
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2008, 04:12:43 pm »
I've left the G40 safely tucked up in my garage in Stamford, and gone back to Cardiff in this:

So the weekend has so far been spent burning gallons of V-Power around the Brecon Beacons with the hard top removed and the roof down. Plans for the rest of the weekend are to carry on doing so :)

It's the first press car I've had where I've thought I could actually live with one. I just wish my bank account would stretch to actually buying it. :(

Offline DKnight

• Administrators
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: whay bank holiday weekend
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2008, 01:01:05 am »
well i did fuck all this weekend, ended up working sunday night aswell, my bank holiday starts 2mrw really...

well it doesnt as i have a backlog of sticker jobs to sort, and new ones to start, bank holidays to me are the opposite to what they are for everyone else!!!

Offline hayesey

• Administrators
  • The CV joint killer
    • ClubG40
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: whay bank holiday weekend
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2008, 09:42:23 am »
groan, I feel like I need another day off work today.  Didn't have a BBQ in the end, just piss ups.