Author Topic: Subframe & Wishbones  (Read 12576 times)

Offline G4O LP

• Members
I have a PPS subframe the service i received was top notch very easy to deal with lots of communication parcel force fcked up and stuart was very helpful in resovling the issue which impressed me a great deal. I wont be fitting the frame till november so ill let you know how it fits and how it performs then.

Offline G-spot

• Members
[quote pid=2520 author=G4O LP date=1216295464]. I wont be fitting the frame till november [/quote]
I thought the PPS claim an hour and a half to fit due to the easy install setup, I think I'd struggle to keep it on a shelf till Novenber if it was me. ;)

Offline G4O LP

• Members
[quote pid=2534 author=G-spot date=1216312897][quote pid=2520 author=G4O LP date=1216295464]. I wont be fitting the frame till november [/quote]
I thought the PPS claim an hour and a half to fit due to the easy install setup, I think I'd struggle to keep it on a shelf till Novenber if it was me. ;)[/quote]

Project car wont be finished till november thats why  :wub:

Offline jez1272gt

• Members
I want my subframe and wishbone already, sniffle sniffle... :(

Offline G-spot

• Members
Re: Subframe & Wishbones
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2008, 09:38:48 pm »
Just paid mister Yoof for the frame/wishbones, hopefully they'll be with me soon then I'll get it on asap, (though I do currently have a space problem in my garage, but if I pull my finger out this week I may get the engine back in the 928 before it arrives ::) )

Offline vwmk3jon

• Members
I want my subframe and wishbone already, sniffle sniffle... :(

Join the club! I want my money now so i can buy goodies